Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It's my birthday! - Quillan


Guess what? It's my BIRTHDAY today! And I'm seven years old. Thank you for celebrating my birthday.

My mommy made me a coffee cake b'cause I love coffee, and I always ask for coffee when mommy goes to the coffee shop, but she sez no. I already had my birthday song and a slice of this cake before dinner and it tasted awesomely great. My brother Finn didn't think it was all that great, in fact, when he tasted the icing, he ran into his room! But I loved it.

Can I have a granita?


Poppy and I want to celebrate your birthdays, too!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had some really good coffee cake. My son, Jake, likes coffee, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment. Yea, I like coffee ANYTHING!

    ReplyDelete